For people who are mould sensitive/those with CIRS, there are more things to consider beyond the IICRC guidelines. These patients are hypersensitive to inflammagens (mould spores, mould fragments, bacteria) and their biotoxins from water-damaged buildings so need to consider each possession against a number of factors.
If this seems overwhelming, one possibility for CIRS patients is to store possessions, as long as they are dry, in water-tight plastic tubs in storage facilities or in dry parts of the house. When further along in their mould journey, the tubs can be opened, and the patient can see if they are reacting to the contents and then act accordingly.
Be very careful in bringing contaminated, or potentially contaminated possessions, into a clean home. Possessions of condition 3, and perhaps even condition 2, nature can cross-contaminate buildings and other contents.